MCI Mortgage Club rebrands to finova Payment and Mortgage Services
- Rebrand follows years of sustained growth for MCI Club
- Coupled with the launch of finova Connect, a suite of tech-enabled broker solutions
finova, a leading mortgage and savings software provider for lenders and advice professionals, which was formally known as DPR Group, today announces the rebrand of MCI Mortgage Club to finova Payment and Mortgage Services.
finova Payment and Mortgage Services has grown the number of broker cases by 133% since 2018 and has more than doubled its lender panel in the last 24 months, making it one of the most significant entities connecting mortgage brokers and lenders in the UK.
finova Payment and Mortgage Services customers benefit from a single, innovative payment and processing package, which enables brokers to earn more on procurement fees, while utilising the latest technology. Further enhancements to the finova Payment and Mortgage Services’ proposition means that brokers now also have the option to advise on, or refer to a specialist, equity release and secured loan cases.
To support day-to-day operations, finova Payment and Mortgage Services’ members can also take advantage of the finova Broker Platform at a discounted price, which helps to expedite every step of the mortgage process.
The finova Broker Platform includes:
- Customer Onboarding Module – a tool designed to attract new customers and make their onboarding process as seamless and efficient as possible
- Client Portal – an online module which enables brokers and customers to collaborate on their application, with all relevant documentation stored in one place and easily modifiable
- Case management & CRM – software to support the overall application process with configurable workflows and cloud-based storage
- Customer Retention Module– Using marketing automation, the module engages with consumers during the initial term of their mortgage and prompts them to renew through a timely stream of personalised emails.
Melanie Spencer, Head of finova Payment and Mortgage Services , comments:
“Our name has changed, but the high quality of service we provide has continued. As a team, we have worked constantly in the support of brokers, growing case numbers by 133% between 2018 and 2021, and we look forward to carrying this momentum into our new venture as finova Payment and Mortgage Services. We have also increased lending volumes for lenders on our panel by 162% in the same period. It’s a really exciting time, with finova’s wider transformation from DPR Group, and we’re so pleased to be a part of it.”
finova Payment and Mortgage Services member, David Mayne, director at Premier Financial Planning, comments:
“We joined finova Payment and Mortgage Services from one of the largest UK's Mortgage Clubs in August 2020 as it just made sense. The quality of their technology is second to none and the benefits of engaging a single entity for all of our market needs, cannot be over-stated.”