Get ready for finova Payment and Mortgage Services’ first breakfast briefing!
Join finova Payment and Mortgage Services for our breakfast briefing on Wednesday 8th February at the Lea Marston Hotel in Warwickshire.
Throughout the day, we’ll be exploring the challenges and future growth opportunities for brokers in 2023, with sessions led by the finova team and some of the UK’s top mortgage lenders including Santander Saffron Building Society, Accord Mortgages & Fleet Mortgages. The event is open to all intermediaries, even if you are not a member of finova Payment and Mortgage Services.
2022 brought another set of challenges and opportunities to the mortgage market, and brokers worked tirelessly to keep the sector moving during this volatile period. As we kickstart the year, we’ll be digesting the challenges and opportunities ahead to help brokers navigate whatever 2023 brings.
Our breakfast briefing is sponsored by Santander, Saffron Building Society, Accord Mortgages and Fleet Mortgages.
Why should advisers attend?
- Our agenda will cover a market overview and the main industry trends affecting mortgage rates in 2023, with talks by some of the UK’s leading lenders
- Learn how to grow your mortgage business in a challenging economy, and find upsides in a downturn
- Understand the alternative financing options available for your customers, including development finance, bridging loans and Shared Ownership schemes
- Earn CPD hours for attending the event
- Plenty of opportunities to network with an array of lenders who will be in attendance
- Meet face-to-face with the finova Payment and Mortgage Services leadership team to discuss any issues or opportunities
- Free breakfast, lunch and refreshments provided throughout the day
Have a look at the full agenda and secure your place today.
Melanie Spencer, Head of finova Payment and Mortgage Services, says:
“We’re delighted to host the adviser community for our very first breakfast briefing, giving intermediaries an opportunity to reflect on another bumper year for the mortgage market, and chart a way forward in 2023. Of course, there are challenges on the horizon, but with this comes opportunities and potential areas for growth for brokers which our speakers will be shedding light on.
“Our hope is that this will be the first in a series of informative, insightful discussions, helping brokers improve advice, navigate changes in the market and deliver the best outcomes for their customers.
“Thank you again to our sponsors and to our speakers for taking the time to offer their valuable expertise.”